Kakao Talk - Free Unlimited Call Txt and Chat App
Korean android applications developers did it.
Kakao Talk is the newest. With this new cellphone app, you can now enjoy unlimited free call, chat and txt messaging anytime and anywhere you may be in the world.
You can even make group calls to as much people as you like on your list of friends list.
The downloadable software for mobile devices can also be had at the official Google Play center. Just go here. In the Philippines, Sarah Geronimo is the advertisement model together with G Dragon and the rest of Big Bang.
This new app
lets the user enjoy free chat to anyone too and with the use live
emoticons and is currently available for multi platforms of your
smartphone being enjoyed all over the world by more than 90 million
There are also games and other features
included in the download. You can also make group call and chat. Send
out millions of txt and sms messages to anyone for free.
Kakao Talk App Features
Features: (source: http://play.google.com/store)
• Supports Android, iOS, BlackBerry, Windows OS, Bada
• Send FREE messages & enjoy unlimited calls (HD)
• Make high-quality group voice calls
• Create your own group chat (unlimited # of friends)
• Schedule appointments, lunches, gatherings (w/ reminders)
• Get creative using animated emoticons & custom themes
• Have fun during calls with Talking Tom & Ben’s voice filters
• Share multimedia content: videos, photos, voice notes, etc.
• Make friends with top celebrities (K-Pop & local)
• Add to the fun with mobile games
Like us at http://facebook.com/kakaotalk
Follow us at http://twitter.com/kakaotalk
30 Common Download Errors Troubles and Problems
There so many common troubles in using the Kakao Talk free call and txt mobile app.
I have enumerated some of them below just for the purpose of
information and so others may know FAQs and common troubleshooting
guides and how to correct errors from downloading to using the
application. You can contact support hotline for Kakao Talk in their
official website listed above.
- Error sending pictures to friend or group chat.
- Error when changing profile picture while logged in
- Cannot connect to server
- Bugs present
- Dark shading in the text / message box
- 3G network errors for iPhone users
- Reset issue on iOs users
- Failed to log in error (forgot password)
- Thumbnail image display error
- Social networking site errors like Facebook and Twitter
- Cannot send location message when trying to inform group where you are
- Auto scroll to new message not working
- Kakao Talk shutting down when going back to chat room
- Phone validation error "failed to verify your telephone"
- Application failed to initialize error
- 404 http error when you view repository on github
- Language setting error (ex. displaying Korean to other language setting)
- How to get verification number
- Error entering chat rooms with animated emoticons
- Two identical chat room bug fix
- Download link is broken
- Sending error report to Kakao
- App crash error from friends list
- Error verifying credentials or retrieving timeline in Twitter
- Friend's name not matching with designated contact information
- Hanging phone problems
- Plus Friend feature use problem
- Lost / forgot password
- Don't want Kakao ID to appear in search
- Playing Kakao games error. Won't load. Server busy
Android Phone Requirements:
Must be installed in Android 3.5.1 or above, iPhone 3.2.0 or above and newer versions. Same thing with Blackberry.
Solutions and Remedies to Common Download Errors and Problems
Some problems just need basic and simple troubleshooting solutions.
This includes if you are having trouble using actually using your Kakao
Talk features. I would like to enumerate generic troubleshooting guides
so even common non-techie android phone users can find it simple and
easy to follow. (full photo credits below from www.spectracoretech.com)
Please note that most common problems are due to unwarranted use and download in later and out uncovered iOs verions and android phone versions. It is highly suggested to check with your phone before downloading the application.
- Please reset your phone - power off first, then remove batter cover, take out the battery and then re-insert it. Power on the mobile phone and try to restart the application.
- Try to see if you have internet working for your phone. Kakao Talk works only if you have an internet detected by your android phone.
- Make sure to verify your download and your mobile phone by sending the verification code.
- Make sure you have a stable source of internet connection.
- Try to lessen your bandwidth by limiting group chat.
- Make sure that your android phone is at the required version - android 2.1 and newer only.
- Check your phone OS version if compatible.
- Make sure to have downloaded only the latest version of Kakao Talk and only from the official website.
- Make sure phone alert is on to know if you are receiving any messages or calls outside of your current chat or group call.
- TCP port might be firewalled - check with admin if it is enabled.
- If iPhone or iPod is on unlocked or jailbreak state, try to press pushfix.
- Make sure if you use PlusFriend feature that your gadget uses -
iOS: KakaoTalk version 2.8.6 and higher
Android: KakaoTalk version 2.6.2 and higher.
- If you forgot your password, just delete Kakao Talk app and re-install it again. You will be sent another set of password but this time, make sure to save it in a notebook or your calendar.
- Disable search on your profile if you don't want your Kakao ID to appear in search.
- Send error to Kakao.